Skip to content
Kristen’s Kick Ass Ice Cream PTY
(HEREINAFTER ALSO REFERRED TO AS “KKAIC”)
- All prices quoted are in South African Rands. Furthermore, all prices quoted are subject to fluctuations in the Exchange Rate and price changes imposed by suppliers on KKAIC.
- Additional delivery charges may apply and these additional delivery charges are subject to stock location, delivery location and delivery time frame.
- KKAIC will, at its sole discretion, commence with production on the quoted products and/or items based on the above acceptance and given the inherent production time constraints. Any cancellation and/or amendment of the accepted offer thereafter will be at KKAIC’s sole discretion and may result in damages and/or costs chargeable to and payable by the customer.
- Delivery or collection of the products and/or items will only take place on receipt of full payment and/or otherwise agreed upon deposit payment. Ownership of all products and/or items supplied remain vested in KKAIC until such time as payment in full has been received and cleared in KKAIC’s bank account.
- All products and/or items are manufactured in a factory that contains nuts and/or traces of nuts. KKAIC cannot guarantee that products and/or items do not contain any nuts or traces of nuts.
- The following exchange policy applies only to KKAIC ice-cream:
- Ice-cream may only be exchanged in the following circumstances:
- Should the Ice-cream be damaged during transport and while the Ice-cream is still within the possession of KKAIC (prior to delivery to the customer);
- In the event that the customer wishes to make any amendment(s) to an order already placed. In this regard, the customer must notify KKAIC at least 4 (four) working days prior to the delivery/collection date. This exchange will however, be subject to product availability;
- In the event that the pre-ordered flavour is incorrect.
- Ice-cream will not be exchanged if:
- The Ice-cream melted after being delivered to, or collected by, the customer;
- The Ice-cream has been tampered with and/or consumed in any manner by the customer;
- The customer failed to correctly store the Ice-cream after delivery or collection;
- Should the customer fail to collect the Ice-cream timeously as agreed; and
- There is a slight variation in size, colour and/or look of standard décor as such slight variations can be due to natural product variations.
- Refunds are at KKAIC’s sole discretion and will be dealt with on a case by case basis. However, refunds will not be available in the following circumstances:
- Where the product has been partially consumed;
- Where there is a slight variation in size, colour and/or look of standard décor as such slight variations can be due to natural product variations;
- Should the product melt after delivery or collection;
- Where the product is damaged after delivery or collection;
- The customer acknowledges and accepts that it is their sole responsibility to check the Ice-cream cakes, products and/or items upon delivery or collection to ensure that the Ice-cream cakes, products and/or items are not damaged in any way. If there is damage to the Ice-cream cakes, products and/or items, the customer shall immediately notify Head Office or the in-store Manager, as the case may be.
- All risk in and to the products, Ice-cream cakes and/or items shall pass to the customer upon delivery or collection thereof. Under no circumstances shall KKAIC (including its respective directors, employees, agents or representatives) be liable for any loss, costs, expenses, damages or other claims of any nature including any consequential loss, costs, expenses, damages or other claims of any nature, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this quotation and/or other offer and any associated sale and consumption.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.